There are still a number of countries around the world that require a visa for entry and one that must be obtained prior to departure. Some applications can be completed by hand, others on line.

If you are travelling to the United States of America, you will need to apply for an ESTA, which is an Electronic Authority to enter the country, and is a simple on line process.

From 15 March 2016, a similar authority will be required for entry into Canada.

You must be aware that failure to carry the correct documentation can result in the airline refusing to carry you from your home port. Similarly, if you are not holding a current passport with at least six (6) months validity from the date of your return, you may also be denied boarding. No insurance company will cover you for any incidents relating to your failure to carry the correct travel documentation.

Sounds daunting? Our consultants are trained to assist and advise in these procedures and for a small fee, can guide you through and assist with the process. We use an external visa advisory service provider and courier who only handle visa applications.